Sunday, August 29, 2010

craziness!

we're moving. i'm admitting it, accepting it, and being WAY excited about it. we're buying a house. don't ask me how, because i have no clue other than to tell you it is a God thing. yes, i'm unemployed. yes, dave is as well. yes, all i have is unemployment for income. BUT i'm convinced that God would not have let things just fall in to place if it wasn't His plan.

you may recall me talking about moving back to small town, ky awhile back. that is what we are doing. we are going to be living right next door to my parents, which at first i WAS NOT thrilled about, but after looking at the pros and cons, really thinking about it, and praying HARD we're cool. we're excited. OH MY GOODNESS, I'M BUYING A HOUSE!

not going to lie. it's a fixer upper. there is lots of work to be done before we can even move in. carpet has to be ripped out, the entire house needs to be painted. (random side note: what is it with people decorating their bathrooms with ocean/seashell themes. i do not like this.) The Poet and i are going to be doing a bulk of the work. my dad is going to be doing some as well. i really think that putting all this work into the whole project will really make me appreciate it more. my 'sweat equity' made this house look amazing. i can be proud of that!

anyway, just a crazy update.

No comments:

Post a Comment