1 brownie mix
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup light oil
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 packages chocolate instant pudding
1 3/4 cups milk
1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 container of whipped topping
1/2 cup peanut butter
1. preheat oven and prepare pan according to brownie mix directions.
2. beat all brownie layer ingredients together until smooth. the batter will be sort of thick.
3. bake according to box directions.
4. allow to cool completely.
5. cut into bite size chunks.
1. empty packages of pudding mix into large mixing bowl
2. add milk and whipping cream and whisk until smooth
3. add peanut butter and whisk again
4. fold in whipped topping
(the pudding will be thicker than normal pudding)
select your container (trifle dish, wine goblets, whatever) and start layering. i start with the pudding, then brownies, then whipped topping, repeat until you get to the top. you can serve right away, or chill until ready to serve. i think it would look extra awesome with some shaved chocolate on the top!