Tuesday, May 3, 2011

shouldn't i be sleeping?!

i am in serious need of a break. thankfully i have this week and two finals next week and my first semester as a grad student is over! praise the Lord and pass the chocolate!!! but let me tell you. this week, this week is going to be CRAZY! i got slightly behind a couple weeks ago and have been playing catch up ever since. well, the time for catch up is over. if i'm not caught up by saturday...well i'm not even going to entertain that thought. i will be done by saturday!

How Stress Affects the Body
this is how i feel right now!

in other news, and add this to my stress inducing factors, the boy has been running a fever all day. it hasn't been below 100.1 since i first took his temp this morning around 4:00 am. i'm hoping that tomorrow (today actually since it's 2:14 am {why the hey am i still up}) isn't like today was. he refused to be anywhere but in my arms all.day.long. i know he's sick and i held him all day, but i REALLY need to get some stuff done tomorrow. really. like really, really. does that make me a bad mom?

the doc says that everything is good with the little bean2. i have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes again. which is a pain, but manageable. but the day after this little comes out, it's chocolate donuts and a large, very sweet coffee!!!

that's all for now. i need to check the boy to see if he feels warm and see if another dose of tylenol is in order. oh, and i need that thing called sleep. i almost forgot what that stuff was.

i hope your day/night/morning/whatever is full of living and loving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Since I work from home, that's how I feel pretty much every day! About halfway through my contract, as things started really ramping up, I decided that I had to hire someone to help me. She babysits the Pie for a couple hours a day so I can work, and she helps with chores and errands if the Pie is napping while she's here. I was hesitant to spend the money at first, but as the Pie got more mobile and my work got more intense, there was absolutely no way I could have gotten it done without some childcare! It's amazing what can be accomplished in an hour of uninterrupted time. Wish we lived near each other so we could be a little babysitting co-op, since our babes are about the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking that i may have to hire someone a couple days a week for next semester. it's just been a bit crazy. okay, so it's more than a bit crazy. it's been insanely crazy. but, i'm making it work and at the end of the day that's all that matters. right? :o)

    oh, and any time that you feel this great desire to move to KY i'll be your baby sitter for life!

    ReplyDelete